These Legal Notices set forth rules for using or referring to all materials owned by Softerra, Ltd. ("Softerra"), including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, content, information, company profile, products, documentation and other resources (collectively, "Intellectual Property") provided on and through Softerra website. By using, accessing or downloading materials from Softerra website you agree to follow the terms and conditions as outlined in these Legal Notices. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Softerra reserves the right to modify the Legal Notices at any time as it deems necessary or appropriate, without prior notice. Updated versions of the Legal Notices will appear on this website and are effective immediately. Continued use of Softerra website after any such changes constitutes your consent to such changes.
Softerra's trademarks, service marks, logos and any other Softerra-owned graphic symbols, design marks, images, buttons or icons (collectively, "Copyrighted Materials") found on this website or any other Internet webite owned and/or maintained by Softerra are the copyrighted property of Softerra. The use of Copyrighted Materials for any purpose, except as expressly specified in the Legal Notices contained therein, or as otherwise agreed to, in advance, pursuant to a written agreement with Softerra, is unauthorized, expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Company, Product, or Service Name
Third parties may not use or register, in whole or in part, Softerra trademark and other Copyrighted Materials, an alteration or potentially confusing variations thereof, as or as part of a third-party company name, trade name, product name, or service name.
Logo and Graphic Symbols
Third parties may not use Softerra logo and any other Copyrighted Materials on or in connection with web sites, products, labels, packaging, manuals, promotional merchandise, press releases, advertising, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written consent of Softerra.
Third parties may never alter or modify the Softerra corporate logo or Softerra trademarks. Similarly, re-logoing (replacing the Softerra trademark with a third-party's logo or mark) and co-logoing (adding a third-party's logo or mark to the Softerra's ones) are not permitted in the absence of a written agreement with Softerra.
Requests for permission to use Softerra's logo or other Softerra-owned Copyrighted Materials should be sent to: .
Intellectual Property Materials Usage Restrictions
This website is the property of Softerra. Third parties may view, download or copy information, company profile, products, documentation and/or other Intellectual Property materials provided on and through this website under the following terms and conditions.
- All information, company profile, products, documentation, and/or other Intellectual Property materials available on this website may be used solely for personal, non-commercial use.
- Third parties may not sell, license, sublicense, print, copy, alter, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, or use the Intellectual Property materials of this website in any way other than has been specifically authorized by Softerra in the Legal Notices described herein.
- As a condition of use, third parties should retain all copyright and other proprietary notices as contained in the original Intellectual Property materials on any copies of these materials.
- Except as expressly provided in these Legal Notices contained therein, Softerra does not grant any express or implied rights to third parties under any copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secret information. Accordingly, any unauthorized use of Softerra Intellectual Property materials provided on and through Softerra website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, trade secret laws, or laws relating to privacy and publicity.
- Third parties acknowledge that any rights granted to them constitute a license and not a transfer of title. Third parties do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in Softerra Intellectual Property materials by downloading, copying, or otherwise using these materials.
- This website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
No other use of Softerra Softerra Intellectual Property materials provided on and through Softerra website is authorized. Any violation of the foregoing may result in civil and/or criminal liabilities.
Linking to the Website
Third parties are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited and revocable right to place links to Softerra homepage on their corporate or personal websites, provided they observe the Legal Notices and other legal notices contained herein, and follow the terms set out below.
- The hyperlink should point to Softerra homepage: http://www.softerra.com
- Presenting the link to Softerra website in any way that suggests Softerra has any relationship or affiliation with the third party's site or in any way that endorses, sponsors or recommends the information, products, services or other materials on the third party's website is strictly prohibited.
- The link to Softerra website may not be used or associated with any unlawful, defamatory or other materials that would adversely affect Softerra's name or reputation.
- Third parties guarantee their corporate or personal websites do not contain or have links to sites containing nudity, pornography, X-rated material, drug-related paraphernalia, cigarettes, or spirits.
Placing links to Softerra homepage does not in any way guarantee or imply that a backward link will be provided to the third-party's website.
Third-Party Websites and Content
Softerra website may contain links or references to other sites maintained by third parties, these links are provided merely as a convenience to the users of this website. Softerra makes no representation and is not responsible for the availability of, or content located on or through, these third party sites. A third party link from Softerra website is not an indication that Softerra endorses or recommends the third party or its site, or has any affiliation with or between Softerra and the third party hosting site. Softerra makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such web sites. Softerra is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any third-party content that may appear on or be accessible from this website , nor shall Softerra have liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from a third-party website content or information.
Promotional, Advertising, and Sales Materials
Only Softerra and its authorized partners may use Softerra logo and other Copyrighted Materials in promotional, advertising, and sales materials, and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with Softerra.
Publications, Educational Seminars, Conferences, Trade Shows and Expos
Third parties may use Softerra website content, in whole or in part, Softerra logo and other Copyrighted Materials in press publications, magazines, and periodicals, educational seminars, conferences, trade shows and expos, provided they comply with the following requirements.
- An accurate backward link to Softerra homepage: http://www.softerra.com should appear on or in the publication, or on any materials related to the publication.
- Softerra logo of predefined formats should be used in order to preserve the logo design elements proportion and positioning. Any attempts to scale, modify, approximate, distort or somehow change the logo design are prohibited. Requests for Softerra logo should be sent to: .
- Third parties should make the source clear to avoid potential confusion over the source of any products or services. Customers must not be given the impression that Softerra is the source of a third party publication, educational seminar, trade show, conference, or expo.
- Unless Softerra is sponsoring the publication, seminars, conferences, trade shows or expos, and unless a third party has entered into a written sponsorship agreement with Softerra, a disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by Softerra should be included on the publication and on all printed materials related to seminars, conferences, trade shows or expos.
Endorsement, Sponsorship or Affiliation
Third parties may not use or display Softerra Copyrighted Materials in any manner that would imply Softerra's affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship or other false association, or support of a third party product or service. Nor may a third party make a reference to Softerra in any manner that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest that any materials, whether written or electronic, has been authored by, or represents the view or opinion of, Softerra.
Ownership of Information and Materials
By using Softerra trademark and other Copyrighted Materials, in whole or in part, third parties acknowledge that Softerra is the sole owner of the trademark and other Copyrighted Materials, and promise that they will not interfere with Softerra's rights, and that they will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Softerra trademark or other Copyrighted Materials. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Legal Notices, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
Third-party trademarks, trade names, service marks, product names, and company names or logos appearing on this Softerra website are the property of their respective owners, and are used by Softerra to identify and to let the public know the source of their respective products and services.
EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. SOFTERRA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOFTERRA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. SOFTERRA SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
SOFTERRA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL SOFTERRA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, USE, DATA, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
Copyright © 1999-2011, Softerra, Ltd. All rights reserved.
If you have any questions concerning these Legal Notices, please contact Softerra at: .